Visiting Lai Chi Kok
Visitors can enjoy all that Lai Chi Kok has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its cultural and urban setting. Mong Kok Computer Centre, Ladies' Market and Sky 100 are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 688 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) away
Getting around Lai Chi Kok
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hong Kong Mei Foo Station. Lai Chi Kok might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lai Chi Kok
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Lai Chi Kok gets about 81 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 14°C