Families will find kid-friendly activities in McLean, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its tours. Around the area, top sights include Arlington National Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial and White House.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in McLean
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away
Getting around McLean
Head over to Tysons Corner Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for McLean
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for McLean is 1008 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C