Visitors can enjoy all that Megamendung has to offer including the theme park and golf courses. In Megamendung, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 41.1 mi (66.1 km) away.
Dressing for Megamendung
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 1810 millimetres of rain falls on Megamendung each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 23°C