Sukawati Hotels from SG$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Feb,2020
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Sukawati, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas and sea. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and theme park. Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot and Sanur Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodation options in Sukawati
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 13 mi (21 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Sukawati
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sukawati is 44 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 21°C