- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tokyo International Forum
- 17 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 20 min walk
- Nippon Budokan
- 2 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Chiyoda neighbourhood, HOSHINOYA Tokyo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Garden Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tokyo Tower and Ueno Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo International Forum - 17 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 20 min walk
- Nippon Budokan - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 3 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 5 min drive
- Otemachi Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo Station - 12 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 46 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Children age 3 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Breakfast is served at scheduled times in guestrooms. No refunds for any unused portion of breakfast offer. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4752 for adults and JPY 1600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- HOSHINOYA Tokyo Inn
- HOSHINOYA Inn
- HOSHINOYA Tokyo Tokyo
- HOSHINOYA Tokyo Ryokan
- HOSHINOYA Tokyo Ryokan Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Superb Japanese hospitality and facilities that were provided to customer. Great service staffs & very private environment. Rooftop onsen is a good place for relaxation. Very recommended !!