Vienna Hotels from SG$86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 13 Oct,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 21 Jun,2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 10 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 24 Dec,2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Vienna, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art and cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, architecture and theatres. Top sights in the city include Vienna State Opera, Schoenbrunn Palace and Burgtheater.
- There are 1036 hotels and other accommodation options in Vienna
- The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) away
Getting around Vienna
With so many transport options, seeing Vienna is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Schottentor U-Bahn, Herrengasse U-Bahn and Schottenring U-Bahn. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Vienna Franz-Josefs-Station, Vienna Wien Mitten Station or Vienna Praterstern Station.
Dressing for Vienna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -3°C at night
- About 666 millimetres of rain falls on Vienna each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C