Visiting West Perth
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in West Perth, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, cafes and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and football games. Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach and SCITECH Discovery Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around West Perth
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Perth City West Station or West Perth Station. West Perth may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for West Perth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Average annual rainfall for West Perth is 760 millimetres
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 8°C