Alor Gajah Hotels from SG$22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Alor Gajah
Visitors can enjoy all that Alor Gajah has to offer including the safari tours, theme park and water parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include St Paul's Church and A Famosa.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Alor Gajah
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 40.8 mi (65.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Alor Gajah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Alor Gajah gets about 2017 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas March and August are often coldest, averaging 24°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Alor Gajah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alor Gajah, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Alor Gajah?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Alor Gajah?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Alor Gajah?
Recent Reviews in Alor Gajah
More trip options
- Hotels in Alor Gajah by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alor Gajah Airport
- Areas of Alor Gajah
- Hotels near Alor Gajah Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Alor Gajah
- More Hotel Options in Alor Gajah
- Alor Gajah Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Alor Gajah
- Hotels Near Alor Gajah
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends