Budget Hostels from SG$11
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Batam
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Batam
Montigo Resorts Nongsa
Reviewed on 1 Feb,2020
Zest Hotel Harbour Bay
Reviewed on 24 Feb,2020
Four Points by Sheraton Batam
Reviewed on 2 Jan,2021
Hostels and More in Batam
Batam has 165 accommodation options, so if you have trouble finding many hostels in the area, you can still choose a place that works for you. With the affordable options here, you can spend less on overnight costs and save more for exploring during your holiday. If you're hoping to check out some attractions while you're here, you might like the marina.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Batam?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31° C and night-time temperatures average 23° C
- April-June: 32° C is the daytime average and 24° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 24° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 23° C at night
- Average rainfall is 69 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Batam?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Universal Studios Singapore®
- Chinatown Heritage Center
- Gardens by the Bay
- Kepri Mall
- Drak Bike Park
- Mega Legenda
Overall, Batam is known for its:
- Water parks
How to Get to Batam and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), located 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre. Another option is Singapore (SIN-Changi), situated 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away.