Budget Hostels from SG$22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Phuket
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Phuket
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
Reviewed on 13 Dec,2020
The Shore at Katathani
Reviewed on 23 Feb,2021
Reviewed on 23 Jul,2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for somewhere affordable to stay in Phuket, one of the 111 hostels here could be a great choice for you. These dorm-style accommodation options come in many shapes and sizes, but they all have three main qualities in common:
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
By staying at a hostel in Phuket, you can spend less on lodging and use more of your trip funds for sightseeing during your holiday. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its beaches and island views.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Phuket?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically March and February, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34° C and night-time temperatures average 22° C
- April-June: 34° C is the daytime average and 24° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 24° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 23° C at night
- Average rainfall is 74 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Phuket?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Patong Beach
- Chalong Temple
- Phuket Aquarium
- Promthep Cape
- Suan Luang Park
- Khao Rang Hill View Point
- Phuket Trickeye Museum
- Thavorn Museum
- Phuket Baba Museum
Generally, Phuket is known for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Phuket and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away from the city centre. Another option is Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), which is 43.1 mi (69.4 km) away.