Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Burlingame, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping and abundant cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and architecture. Mavericks, Twin Peaks and Lombard Street are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 564 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Carlos, CA (SQL), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) away
Getting around Burlingame
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Burlingame Broadway Station or Burlingame Station. Burlingame might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Burlingame
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Burlingame is 510 millimetres
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 7°C