Visiting Deerfield Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Deerfield Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its festivals, cafes and live music. Top sights around the area include Deerfield Beach Pier, Mizner Park and Gumbo Limbo Nature Center.
- You'll find 1732 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) away
Getting around Deerfield Beach
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Deerfield Beach Station. Deerfield Beach might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Deerfield Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- About 1525 millimetres of rain falls on Deerfield Beach each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C