Visitors can enjoy all that Depok has to offer including the university setting, churches and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include National Monument, SeaWorld Ancol and Taman Mini Indonesia Indah.
- You'll find 1724 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jakarta
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) away
Getting around Depok
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Depok Baru Station, Depok Station or Depok Pandok Cina Station. Depok may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Depok
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 1810 millimetres of rain falls on Depok each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 23°C