Visitors can enjoy all that Legok has to offer including the golf courses, university setting and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. National Monument, Gelora Bung Karno Stadium and Jakarta Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1724 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jakarta
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) away
Getting around Legok
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Legok Cicayur Station. Legok might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Legok
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Legok gets about 1810 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 23°C