Padangbai Hotels from SG$16
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Padangbai are sure to enjoy the beaches and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples. Top sights around the area include Jungut Batu Beach and Mount Agung.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Padangbai
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Padangbai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Padangbai gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 21°C