Puchong Hotels from SG$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Puchong are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, bars and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Malaysian Houses of Parliament and Petaling Street.
- You'll find 2038 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away
Dressing for Puchong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Puchong is 80 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C