Visitors to Sandringham are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground and Caulfield Racecourse.
- You'll find 1717 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) away
Getting around Sandringham
Head to Sandringham Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Sandringham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 12 millimetres of rain falls on Sandringham each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 5°C