Visitors can enjoy all that Serpong has to offer including the golf courses, festivals and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its cultural and walkable setting. National Monument, SeaWorld Ancol and Gelora Bung Karno Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1726 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jakarta
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away
Getting around Serpong
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Serpong Rawa Buntu Station or Serpong Station. Serpong may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Serpong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Serpong gets about 1810 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 23°C