Overview of Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Near a train station, Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Maroubra Beach and Centennial Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Mascot Station is 10 minutes by foot.Visit our Mascot travel guide
- Westfield Eastgardens - 11 min drive
- Moore Park Golf Course - 15 min drive
- University of Sydney - 17 min drive
- Centennial Park - 17 min drive
- Sydney Cricket Ground - 18 min drive
- Sydney St Peters Station - 4 min drive
- Mascot Station - 10 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- T's Bistro – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Covered self-parking fee: AUD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I did not like that covid 19 forced the hotel to stop their airport shuttle and guest breakfast services. Otherwise everything else about this Travelodge was great !