Tangkak Hotels from SG$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Tangkak has to offer including its parks. There are 92 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Tangkak
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Tangkak gets about 1865 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and February with an average of 24°C