- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum
- 2 min walk
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- 3 min walk
- Yokoamicho Park
- 5 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Sumida neighbourhood, Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku is in the city centre and near a metro station. KidZania Tokyo and Tokyo Solamachi are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ueno Zoo and Tokyo Tower. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome or Ryogoku Kokugikan. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Ryogoku Station is just steps away and Kuramae Station is 13 minutes by foot.
- Kanto Earthquake Memorial Museum - 2 min walk
- Edo-Tokyo Museum - 3 min walk
- Yokoamicho Park - 5 min walk
- Kyu Yasuda Garden - 5 min walk
- Sumida Hokusai Museum - 6 min walk
- Ryogoku Station - 2 min walk
- Tokyo Ryogoku Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For more details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2090 for adults and JPY 1045 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku Tokyo
- Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku Hotel
- Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku Tokyo
- Daiichi Hotel Ryogoku Hotel Tokyo