Guangzhou Hotels from SG$51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Guangzhou, and visitors give high marks for the festivals, fascinating museums and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Zhenhai Tower, Yuexiu Park and The Western Han Museum of the Nanyue King Mausoleum.
- There are 1381 hotels and other accommodation options in Guangzhou
- The closest major airport is in Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) away
Getting around Guangzhou
With so many ways to get around, seeing Guangzhou is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Peasant Movement Institute Station, Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station and Gongyuanqian Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Guangzhou Railway Station, Guangzhou East Railway Station or Guangzhou Shipai Station.
Dressing for Guangzhou
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Guangzhou gets about 1612 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Guangzhou?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Guangzhou, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Guangzhou?
What's the best place to stay for families in Guangzhou?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Guangzhou?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Guangzhou?
What's the best boutique hotel in Guangzhou?
What's the best accommodation in Guangzhou to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Guangzhou
More trip options
- Hotels in Guangzhou by Star Rating
- Hotels near Guangzhou Airport
- Areas of Guangzhou
- Hotels near Guangzhou Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Guangzhou
- More Hotel Options in Guangzhou
- Guangzhou Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Guangzhou
- Hotels Near Guangzhou
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends