Pengerang Hotels from SG$22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Oct,2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Pengerang has to offer including the lakeside setting and golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Changi Museum.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Pengerang
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away
Dressing for Pengerang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 2426 millimetres of rain falls on Pengerang each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°C