Pisac Hotels from SG$92
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Pisac has to offer including the mountain views, rivers and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Pisac
- The closest major airport is in Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Pisac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 712 millimetres of rain falls on Pisac each year
- October and December are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C