Those travelling to Huarocondo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 635 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Huarocondo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Huarocondo is 712 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually October and December with an average temperature of 21°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 1°F