Sungai Petani Hotels from SG$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Sungai Petani
Families enjoy visiting Sungai Petani though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, golf courses and coffee shops.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Sungai Petani
- The closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Alor Setar (AOR-Sultan Abdul Halim), 39.7 mi (63.9 km) away
Dressing for Sungai Petani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Sungai Petani is 68 millimetres
- May and February are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sungai Petani?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sungai Petani, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Sungai Petani?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Sungai Petani?
What's the best golf hotel in Sungai Petani?
Recent Reviews in Sungai Petani
More trip options
- Hotels in Sungai Petani by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sungai Petani Airport
- Hotels near Sungai Petani Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sungai Petani
- More Hotel Options in Sungai Petani
- Sungai Petani Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Sungai Petani
- Hotels Near Sungai Petani
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends