Jozankei Hotels from SG$183
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Jozankei are sure to enjoy the hot springs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, rivers and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Sapporo JR Tower, Sapporo Beer Museum and Mt. Okura Ski Jump Stadium.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Jozankei
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Dressing for Jozankei
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Jozankei gets about 1176 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -6°C