Travellers to Narita give high marks for the temples, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its tours, cafes and festivals.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Narita
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ibaraki (IBR), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Getting around Narita
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Chiba Kuzumi Station, Narita Airport Terminal 2 Station or Higashi-Narita Station. Narita might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Narita
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Narita is 49 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C