Search Bed and Breakfast in Osaka
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Osaka
Hotel Granvia Osaka
Reviewed on 18 Mar,2020
Nest Hotel Osaka Umeda
Reviewed on 7 Aug,2020
The OneFive Osaka Midosuji
Reviewed on 9 Mar,2020
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1577 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16° C and night-time temperatures average -1° C
- April-June: 28° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32° C and night-time averages are around 17° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25° C during the day and 0° C at night
- Historical sites
Fly into Osaka (ITM-Itami), which is located 6.9 mi (11.2 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Kobe (UKB), which is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away.
You can access metro transport at Higashi-Umeda Station, Umeda Station and Nishi-Umieda Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Osaka Umeda Station, Osaka Station or Osaka Nakatsu Station.