Senai Hotels from SG$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Mar,2020
Visitors to Senai are sure to enjoy the golfing and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Singapore Turf Club and Singapore Zoo.
- You'll find 333 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 29 mi (46.7 km) away
Dressing for Senai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Senai gets about 76 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and February with an average of 23°C