Visiting Seri Kembangan
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Seri Kembangan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, golf courses and university setting. Petaling Street, Merdeka Square and Malaysian Houses of Parliament are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2035 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 17.4 mi (28 km) away
Getting around Seri Kembangan
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Kuala Lumpur Serdang KTM Komuter Station. Seri Kembangan may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Seri Kembangan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Seri Kembangan each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C