- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel 81 Balestier
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Singapore's Novena neighbourhood, Hotel 81 Balestier is in the entertainment district. Boat Quay and Robertson Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens. National Orchid Garden and S.E.A. Aquarium are not to be missed.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Mustafa Centre - 19 min walk
- Orchard Road - 11 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 12 min drive
- Lucky Plaza - 13 min drive
- Singapore National Stadium - 21 min drive
- Farrer Park Station - 15 min walk
- JB Sentral - 69 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 29 min drive
About this property
Hotel 81 Balestier
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Substandard accommodation with cigarette smell in the rooms which can be a trouble. The hotel definitely has a shady set of customers dropping by which makes it very awkward for the family members.