Visa machine didn’t work. Had to pay with cash. Hotel was hard to find. Bathroom had a lot of flies. Bed was hard as a rock!
- MBK Center
- 6 min walk
- Siam Center
- 8 min walk
- Siam Paragon Mall
- 8 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Siam Square House is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Erawan Shrine and Victory Monument are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Sanamluang. Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Bangkok Riverside are not to be missed.
- MBK Center - 6 min walk
- Siam Center - 8 min walk
- Siam Paragon Mall - 8 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 18 min walk
- Platinum Fashion Mall - 2 min drive
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 3 min drive
- National Stadium BTS Station - 6 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
Siam Square House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 12 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Siam Square House Hotel
- Siam Square House Bangkok
- Siam Square House Hotel Bangkok
Nice hotel near Bangkok Siam Centre
Nice quiet and convenient place right next to Siam Center and the BTK. Jack was very helpful making us feel at home and finding our way around
Pros: The old retro style and homely setup with a couch that makes you feel right at home.
Cons: Softer mattresses, the bed was very hard. There was no working fridge in the room.
Location: Bangkok Art & Culture Centre is close by if you love contemporary art and MBK Center if you want to great shopping deals close by if you love