Overview of Hotel Olimpo Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Family Room, Multiple Beds
Suite, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Hotel Olimpo Resort is located in Bogotá's Chapinero neighbourhood. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Gold Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Monserrate and Park 93. Salitre Magico and Bogota Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Javeriana University - 6 min walk
- Monserrate - 11 min drive
- Gold Museum - 11 min drive
- Corferias - 14 min drive
- National University of Colombia - 23 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Olimpo Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 3000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 5000 and COP 25000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per vehicle (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: COP 12000 per night
- Pet fee: COP 15000 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: COP 40000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We were upgraded from Olimpo to Von Astoria, so our rating is only valid for Von Astoria, but the staff here was the most serviceminded I ever have experienced on a hotel.