Bunbury Hotels from SG$83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Bunbury, which is also known for its cafes and spas. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bunbury.
Dressing for Bunbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- About 681 millimetres of rain falls on Bunbury each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 9°C