- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Villa, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
- Max people: 16Max adults: 16Max children: 15
4 Queen Beds and 4 King Beds
500 square metres m2 individually decorated room with a furnished balcony
Layout – 6 bedrooms, dining area and sitting area
Relax - Private plunge pool
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – LCD TV with cable channels
Food & Drink – Kitchen with fridge, hob, oven and microwaveSleep – Blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom – 7 bathrooms, shower, a hairdryer and towels
Practical – Washing machine, safe and iron/ironing board
Comfort – Air conditioning
Need to know – Limited housekeeping, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
Located in Cartagena's Cartagena Walled City neighbourhood, this holiday home is near theme parks and near the beach. Clock Tower and San Felipe de Barajas Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Marbella Beach and Bocagrande Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Jaime Moron Stadium or Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira.Visit our Cartagena travel guide
- House of Gabriel Garcia Marquez - 1 min walk
- Las Bovedas - 2 min walk
- Santo Toribio Church - 4 min walk
- Simon Bolivar House and Museum - 5 min walk
- University of Cartagena - 6 min walk
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Casa de los Reyes by Nomad Guru
This Cartagena property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 399.0 per stay
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Casa de los Reyes by Nomad Guru
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Property is worn down! Wires exposed! Lamps at bedside have no outlets! One day no electricity and no water at all! Many electrical switches did not work! Jacuzzi on roof is old and falling apart! Bulbs out or not working in several bedrooms and hallways/staircases! Cabinets broken or doors falling off! Difficult to get sliding bedroom doors open or closed. Piping in bedroom sinks loose and falling apart! One closet on 3rd floor bedroom was a junk room filled with garbage. I dont understand why Expedia is even working with this operator! Its a disgrace!