Visitors can enjoy all that Chita has to offer including the temples, cathedral and theatres. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments and shopping. Top sights in the city include Chita Regional Art Museum and Church of the Decembrists.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Chita
- The closest major airport is in Chita (HTA-Kadala), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Chita
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Chita Station. Chita may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chita
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Chita gets about 828 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -5°C