Overview of El Retablo
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Single Room
Superior Single Room
About this area
Located in Cusco's Cusco Historic Center neighbourhood, El Retablo is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum - 3 min walk
- Inca Museum - 4 min walk
- Hatunrumiyoc - 5 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 6 min walk
- Cusco Cathedral - 7 min walk
- San Pedro Station - 16 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.