- 3 min walk
- Santa Catalina Convent
- 6 min walk
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum
- 7 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Hostal Amankaes de San Blas is located in Cusco's Cusco Historic Center neighbourhood. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Planetarium Cusco and Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary are also worth visiting.Visit our Cusco travel guide
- Hatunrumiyoc - 3 min walk
- Santa Catalina Convent - 6 min walk
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum - 7 min walk
- Cusco Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Inca Museum - 8 min walk
- Cusco Wanchaq Station - 14 min walk
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
Hostal Amankaes de San Blas
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Amankaes De San Blas Cusco
- Hostal Amankaes de San Blas Cusco
- Hostal Amankaes de San Blas Hostal
- Hostal Amankaes de San Blas Hostal Cusco