The hotel is getting old and most of the room amenities are worn out. Not so recommend to stay
Overview of The Excelsior Hong Kong
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Superior Twin Room, Business Lounge Access
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Twin Room
Superior King Room - Side Harbour View
Superior Twin Room - Side Harbour View
Deluxe King Room - Harbour View
Deluxe Twin Room - Harbour View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View (Deluxe)
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Harbour View (Deluxe)
About this area
Located in Causeway Bay neighbourhood, The Excelsior Hong Kong is connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay, while The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby sailing, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- Victoria Park - 7 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 13 min walk
- Happy Valley Race Course - 13 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 20 min walk
- Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 13 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- ToTTs and Roof Terrace – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Yee Tung Heen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Cammino – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Cafe on the 1st – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Excelsior Hong Kong
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 248 for adults and HKD 168 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 140 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 250 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort