- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park
- 5 min walk
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens
- 6 min walk
- Lympne Castle
- 15 min walk
- Lydd (LYX)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Bear Lodge - Glamping is located in Hythe. Hythe Pool and Sene Valley Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens and Hythe Beach. Dymchurch Amusement Park and South of England Rare Breeds Centre are also worth visiting.Visit our Hythe travel guide
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park - 5 min walk
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens - 6 min walk
- Lympne Castle - 15 min walk
- Hythe Beach - 4 min drive
- Brockhill Park Performing Arts College - 6 min drive
- RH and DR Hythe Station - 5 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 68 min drive
About this property
Bear Lodge - Glamping
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Elephant Lodge Campground Hythe
- Elephant Hythe
- Bear Lodge - Glamping Hythe
- Bear Lodge - Glamping Campsite
- Bear Lodge - Glamping Campsite Hythe