- KSL City Mall
- 5 min drive
- Plaza Pelangi
- 6 min drive
- Danga Bay
- 6 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Johor Bahru, Double K Hostel Johor Bahru is in the city centre. KSL City Mall and Johor Bahru City Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Night Safari and Singapore Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Singapore Turf Club, and consider making time for Legoland Malaysia, a top attraction not to be missed.
- KSL City Mall - 5 min drive
- Angry Birds Activity Park Johor Bahru - 5 min drive
- Plaza Pelangi - 6 min drive
- Danga Bay - 6 min drive
- Komtar JBCC - 6 min drive
- JB Sentral - 15 min drive
- Kranji Station - 23 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Double K Hostel Johor Bahru
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 30.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments.
Property is also known as
- Double K Hostel Johor Bahru Johor Bahru
- Double K Hostel Johor Bahru Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Signs for deco only
Good : Staff was normal. Bed was okay. Understandable : no tissue in toilet. Although the sign says please ask or something like that. Maybe nobody ask and nobody cares including staffs. Bad : at Breakfast. In okay with bread but plates are left like that. Spoon left on table. Even got leftover instant noodles. That I read you open you close. You dirty you clean. But I guess nobody understand English here I think.