- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hospital Sultan Ismail
- 4 min drive
- AEON Tebrau City
- 5 min drive
- Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park
- 6 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Hotel Tebrau CT is located in Johor Bahru. AEON Tebrau City and KSL City Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park. Night Safari and Singapore Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Johor Bahru travel guide
- Hospital Sultan Ismail - 4 min drive
- AEON Tebrau City - 5 min drive
- Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park - 6 min drive
- KSL City Mall - 12 min drive
- Holiday Plaza - 12 min drive
- JB Sentral - 26 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Hotel Tebrau CT
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Tebrau CT Hotel
- Hotel Tebrau CT Johor Bahru
- Hotel Tebrau CT Hotel Johor Bahru
Superior three room located outside the hotel.
We booked a superior three room and was very surprised that this room type is located outside the hotel. So, don't find it safe to stay. Hotel is using key to open the room and there was no double lock. The creamers in their hotel had already expired, so we don't dare to take their coffee and tea as well. However, check in staff was friendly.
Cons: Hotel staff should always check the expiry of their beverages.
Location: Near to Aeon Tebrau City, can go shopping.