Kepala Batas Hotels from SG$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 27 Jul,2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep,2020
Visiting Kepala Batas
Visitors can enjoy all that Kepala Batas has to offer including the golf courses, university setting and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include TESCO, Kek Lok Si Temple and Fort Cornwallis.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Kepala Batas
- The closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kepala Batas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Kepala Batas gets about 68 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kepala Batas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kepala Batas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best golf hotel in Kepala Batas?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kepala Batas?
Recent Reviews in Kepala Batas
More trip options
- Hotels in Kepala Batas by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kepala Batas Airport
- Hotels near Kepala Batas Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kepala Batas
- More Hotel Options in Kepala Batas
- Kepala Batas Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Kepala Batas
- Hotels Near Kepala Batas
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends