Visiting Kingston Upon Thames
Travellers to Kingston Upon Thames give high marks for the beautiful gardens, lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its university, shopping and rivers. Top sights around the area include Natural History Museum, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
- You'll find 6683 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
Getting around Kingston Upon Thames
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Kingston Upon Thames Norbiton Station, Kingston Station or Kingston Upon Thames Hampton Wick Station. Kingston Upon Thames might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kingston Upon Thames
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Kingston Upon Thames each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 2°C