- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rosedale Hotel Kowloon
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, Rosedale Hotel Kowloon is in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ocean Park and Hong Kong Disneyland. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Ladies' Market - 16 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 10 min drive
- Temple Street Night Market - 13 min drive
- Harbour City - 14 min drive
- Kowloon Park - 15 min drive
- Hong Kong Olympic Station - 6 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 11 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sonata Western Restaurant – Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Skyzone Deck & Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Rosedale Hotel Kowloon
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: HKD 1440 per day
- Valet parking fee: HKD 1440 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Nice staff, fair price
Nice staff, supermarket and many restaurants around but the room is so small, the air conditioner did not work quite well and the bed is hard, not comfortable for me.