The location is beautiful and understandable that it is in an ancient rainforest, however it doesn’t excuse the mould in some of the rooms or the hair that was clogging the sinks and showers. On arrival we decided to have lunch as they prepped our room, we found flies in our salads, not one but three. We had a 1.5 year old with us, so you can only imagine our shock when the room smelt of damp. They finally agreed to changing our room to only find more damp growing even on the pictures displayed on the walls. The room had a private pool so it was mean to be an upgrade but the pool was filthy. It had moss growing on the sides and also plenty of bugs floating on the top. Wouldn’t recommend staying here with children. They did make it up to us in some way, but it wasn’t the best, especially considering the price.