Overview of Planet House
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Ensuite
Triple Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Ensuite
Economy Double Room, Ensuite
Economy Twin Room (External Private Bathroom)
Standard Twin Room (External Private Bathroom)
About this area
Located in Lisbon, Planet House is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Botanical Garden and Costa da Caparica Beach, while Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estádio da Luz or Campo Pequeno Bullring.Visit our Lisbon travel guide
- Martim Moniz Square - 10 min walk
- Rossio Square - 15 min walk
- Botanical Garden - 19 min walk
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 12 min drive
- Castle of Sao Jorge - 13 min drive
- Intendente Station - 3 min walk
- Rossio Station - 17 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 21 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.0 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Good location near the Intendente metro station and the rooms were very clean. However the advertised 'private bathroom' for our twin rooms were not en suite, but were across the public corridor.