- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of VIP Inn Miramonte Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Sintra, VIP Inn Miramonte Hotel is near the beach. Sintra National Palace and Quinta da Regaleira are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grande Beach and Guincho Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estoril Racetrack or Manuel Possolo Hippodrome. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby surfing/boogie boarding, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Sintra travel guide
- Grande Beach - 18 min walk
- Adraga Beach - 13 min drive
- Monserrate Palace - 14 min drive
- Cape Roca - 19 min drive
- Quinta da Regaleira - 37 min drive
- Mercês Station - 19 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
VIP Inn Miramonte Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
No transportation only taxis and car but not good location for public transportation