- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, Private Bathroom (28 Place Bellecour )
- Max people: 3Max adults: 3Max children: 2
1 King Bed and 1 Single Futon
40 square metres m2
Internet – Free WiFi
Food & Drink – Kitchenette with fridge and coffee/tea maker
Bathroom – Private bathroom, a hairdryer and a shower/bathtub combination
Practical – Iron/ironing board
Need to know – No cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This apartment is located in Lyon's Lyon City Centre neighbourhood. Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon and Confluence Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bellecour Square and Hôtel de Ville de Lyon. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Groupama Stadium or Stade Gerland.Visit our Lyon travel guide
- Place des Jacobins - 9 min walk
- Bellecour Square - 9 min walk
- Lyon Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Palais de Justice de Lyon - 15 min walk
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière - 5 min drive
- Bellecour Station - 5 min walk
- Lyon Perrache Station - 12 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 33 min drive
About this property
Hôtel Pour Nomades Rêveurs - 28 Bellecour
Services and conveniences
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.78 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.